Electrician, locksmith, Mechatronics technician (f/m/d)
Harbauer - Ideas for diverse projects
Whether throughout Germany or in other European countries, expand your experience and expertise with changing projects. step by step. And if you want more perspectives, visions, and a healthy work-life balance on your career path, you can realize it with us: Come to a leading company in environmental technology!
YOUR ENTRY as an electrician, locksmith or mechatronics technician (m/f/d)
A job with the most variety possible can be very appealing: you can work on projects from Greifswald to Heidelberg, from Schwedt to Düsseldorf.
Our common focus is water treatment. From the development of state-of-the-art plasma processes to chamber filter presses for orange peels and much more, you will take over project management in a wide range of areas.
The classic tasks from planning to operation: You acquire, calculate projects, tender subcontractor services, and take on responsibility over all service phases—from site management to handover and documentation.
In "your" projects, you have a free hand to create new, innovative solutions. In this way, they develop and plan process engineering systems, coordinate the technical execution with the assembly line, test and optimize constructions, and are in good contact with our existing customers.
Intensive cooperation and more communication at all levels begin with familiarization with our complex services:
Cooperation with a sparring partner, then increasing degrees of responsibility on your way to becoming a proven specialist (m/f/d),
In our team, every single person and his or her vision count. With perspective. With us, you will quickly gain more job opportunities (for example, in specialist committees) and freedom—in a holding company on a growth path in new business fields.
Installation, commissioning and service of water treatment plants
Your area of work and responsibility:
- Installation of water treatment plants and piping systems
- Operation, maintenance, and servicing of plant technology
- Identifying, limiting, and correcting faults and malfunctions in water treatment plants
- Successfully completed training, e.g., electrical system fitter, industrial electrician, mechatronics technician, plastic locksmith, or comparable training
- Reliability, commitment, riding, and team spirit
- Enjoy working independently.
- Willingness to travel for project-related assembly and service assignments
- A class B (III) driver's license is required.
- Knowledge of electrical ni circuit technology (Siemens PLC) is advantageous but not required.
What to expect:
- Family-friendly working environment (closing time between Christmas and New Year, fixed holiday commitment during the holiday season for school-age children, or closing time of the daycare center)
- Performance-related remuneration with various additional benefits, such as Christmas and holiday pay.
- Occupational pension provision
- Voluntary health care services (check-ups, flu vaccination)
- Seminars and courses allow you to continuously improve your specialist qualification.
- Company mobile phone, delivery, and cleaning of work clothes
- Great working atmosphere, open communication, and a lot of freedom for personal development.